This article provides instructions on how to get started with Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM).
Choose a deployment option:
Data Security as a Service
To get started with Fortanix DSM SaaS, visit https://www.fortanix.com/products/data-security-manager/saas/ to set up a free trial account and follow some quick and easy steps.
Here is a short video tutorial to help you get started with your free trial.
Here is a detailed article that explains how to sign up for a free trial and create an account with Fortanix DSM SaaS.
Secure your Data on the Cloud and On-premises
Deploy and Configure the Fortanix DSM Cluster
- Ensure that the Fortanix DSM pre-installation requirements are met.
- For On-premises Deployment-
- Get the FX2200 appliance up and running by following the steps in our Hardware Guide.
- Install and configure Fortanix DSM using our Installation Guide.
- For Cloud Deployment (Public/Private)-
- Install Fortanix DSM cluster on AWS, from Azure Marketplace, or on VMWare.
- Download the latest Fortanix DSM software from the Fortanix DSM Downloads section.
Sign Up and Create an Account with your Fortanix DSM InstanceRefer to our Getting Started guide for more details.
To know more about the Fortanix DSM deployment options, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.