This article describes how to invite a user to Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM).
- The email id of the user is required.
- You need to be an account administrator to invite a user to an account.
- Click the Users tab in the left pane of Fortanix Data Manager (DSM) UI.
- Click next to Users to open the Add new users to the account page.
- On the Add new users to the account page you will see two options:
- INVITE BY EMAIL (Selected by default)
- SEARCH LDAP DIRECTORY
3.1 Invite a user through INVITE BY EMAIL option
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite.
- Enter the name of the person being invited. (This field is optional)
- Select a role for the user: Auditor, Account Member, or Account Administrator.
- Click INVITE.
3.2 Invite a user through SEARCH LDAP DIRECTORY option
- Select the Source and the Scope for search.
- Click SEARCH DIRECTORY
- Select the user(s) you want to invite.
- From the “Use value as the email address” drop-down menu, select the field which contains the email address (E-mail or User Principal Name).
- Click ADD USERS TO THE ACCOUNT.
4.0 User Actions
You can perform the following actions on existing users:
- Enable/Disable a User: To perform this action hover over the user in the user's list and click (enable/disable toggle button).
- Delete a User: To perform this action hover over the user in the user's list and click .
- Copy UUID of a User: To perform this action hover over the user in the user's list and click .