Working in Confidential Computing Manager
In the Fortanix Confidential Computing Manager (CCM), you can perform administration tasks such as signing up, logging in, creating an account, managing your application deployment, assign access, and handle approval requests. You can also view the compute nodes in your cluster and their attestation status, tasks, and audit logs of cluster events. To get started, sign up.
- Visit https://em.fortanix.com/ to get started.
- Click the SIGN UP button on the top-right corner of the page.
Figure 1: Sign up
- Fill the Sign Up form and enter the necessary details such as Email, First name, Last name, Create password, Retype password.
Figure 2: Sign up form
Figure 3: Sign up
- Once you sign up, the administrator will receive an email to approve this request. After the administrator approves it, you will receive an email notification regarding the approval of the request.
- You will also review an email to verify your email address. Click CONFIRM EMAIL in the email to verify your email. You will be redirected to the Enclave Manager UI. Click PROCEED in the CCM UI.
Figure 4: Email confirmed
- After signing up, the user can log in successfully to the CCM.
- Fortanix CCM
- A user added in Fortanix CCM with relevant permissions to access the functionality of this service.
- Visit https://em.fortanix.com/
- Enter your E-mail and Password.
- Click LOG IN to log in to Fortanix CCM.
Figure 5: Logging in
- Once you log in, create an account using the CCM Accounts page to proceed.
Figure 6: Accounts page
To create an account, refer to the “Create Account” section below.
- In the CCM UI, click the drop-down menu associated with the user name on the top-right of the UI.
- From the menu, click My profile.
Figure 7: My profile
- In the My profile page, click the CHANGE PASSWORD button.
Figure 8: Change password
- Enter the Current Password and type the New Password two times.
Figure 9: New password
- Click CHANGE PASSWORD button to save changes.
Figure 10: New password saved
Create an Account
A CCM account is the top-level container for applications, images, and compute nodes. An account is generally associated with an organization, rather than an individual. Different accounts are fully isolated from each other. A user can either create a new account or join an existing account. To join an account, an administrator of an account needs to invite a user using the user’s email address using the Invite User workflow explained in the next section. So, the user needs to contact the account administrator to join an existing account. Upon accepting the invitation to join the account, the user will be added to it.
You need to be an account administrator of the account.
- Once you sign up and log in, you will be taken to the Accounts page. Click ADD ACCOUNT to create a new account.
Figure 11: Create an account
- Enter a name for the new account and optionally add a custom logo for the account. Click CREATE ACCOUNT to complete the account creation.
Figure 12: Create account complete
- The account is now successfully created.
Figure 13: Account created successfully
- Click SELECT to select the newly created account. Click GO TO ACCOUNT to enter the account and start enrolling the compute nodes and creating applications.
Figure 14: Customize account
Leave an Account
A user also has the option to leave an account.
To leave an account:
- Click the three-dotted vertical line on the account.
Figure 15: Leave an account
- Click LEAVE ACCOUNT to leave an account that you had previously joined.