Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) 4.9.2109 release provides an overview of the resolved issues.
This release is superseded by February 15, 2023, release.
1. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where plugins were forbidden from calling get_user and get_app API for admin apps (JIRA: PROD-5421).
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from getting into the DSM web UI during the failover test (JIRA: ES-104).
2. Known Issues
- An account could be lost if account tables are inconsistent between nodes. Make sure a backup is successful before proceeding with ANY upgrade (JIRA: PROD-4234).
- When a node is removed from a 3-node cluster with build 4.2.2087, and the 2-node cluster is upgraded with build 4.3.xxxx, it is possible that the deploy job is exited and marked completed before cluster upgrade (JIRA: DEVOPS-2068). Workaround: If all the pods are healthy, you can deploy the version again.
- The sync key API returns “400 status code and response error” due to the short-term access token expiry during the sync key operation of a group linked to AWS KMS (JIRA: PROD-3903).
excludedoes not work in the proxy config for operations such as attestation (JIRA: PROD: 3311).
For the new features, enhancements to existing features, and other improvements please refer to the full description of the 4.9 release on our support portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.