Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) 4.9 patch release provides an overview of the resolved issues.
This release is superseded by September 26, 2022, release.
1. Bug Fixes
- Fixed a panic due to missing
GET_SOBJECTSpermission in the group Quorum policy (JIRA: PROD-5390).
- Fixed inconsistent placement of import/export approval requests before and after approval on the Tasks page (JIRA: ROFR-2768).
- Fixed an issue where the Fortanix DSM backend code ignores the
connect-srcwhitelist in the
manifest.jsonfile (JIRA: PROD-5280).
- Fixed an issue where the “Expiration date” was not showing for a copied key in the Azure hardware-protected Premium key vault (JIRA: PROD-5252).
- Fixed an issue where
GET_SOBJECTSwas being returned as an additional operation on the quorum policy of existing DSM groups before upgrading to the 4.9 version (JIRA: PROD-5196).
- Fixed panic in mfa/u2f path (JIRA: PROD-5132).
- Fixed an issue where the cluster upgrade from DSM 4.4 to 4.9 was stuck due to a deploy job failure (JIRA: DEVOPS-3038).
2. Known Issues
- An account could be lost if account tables are inconsistent between nodes. Make sure a backup is successful before proceeding with ANY upgrade (JIRA: PROD-4234).
- When a node is removed from a 3-node cluster with build 4.2.2087, and the 2-node cluster is upgraded with build 4.3.xxxx, it is possible that the deploy job is exited and marked completed before cluster upgrade (JIRA: DEVOPS-2068). Workaround: If all the pods are healthy, you can deploy the version again.
- The sync key API returns “400 status code and response error” due to the short-term access token expiry during the sync key operation of a group linked to AWS KMS (JIRA: PROD-3903).
excludedoes not work in the proxy config for operations such as attestation (JIRA: PROD: 3311).
For the new features, enhancements to existing features, and other improvements please refer to the full description of the 4.9 release on our support portal.
To download the DSM SGX (on-prem/Azure) and Software (AWS/Azure/VMWare) packages, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.