Fortanix Data Security Manager SaaS (DSM SaaS) 4.10.2098 release provides an overview of the resolved issues.
This release is superseded by the September 02, 2022, release.
1. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the new DOWNLOAD ALL option on the Security Objects page that allows you to download all the security objects in the DSM SaaS account was not working as expected (JIRA: PROD-5350).
- Fixed an issue where the ADD CLIENT CERTIFICATE button was missing while creating HSM KMS groups (JIRA: ROFR-3510).
2. Known Issues
- An account could be lost if account tables are inconsistent between nodes. Make sure a backup is successful before proceeding with ANY upgrade (JIRA: PROD-4234).
- When a node is removed from a 3-node cluster with build 4.2.2087, and the 2-node cluster is upgraded with build 4.3.xxxx, it is possible that the deploy job is exited and marked completed before cluster upgrade (JIRA: DEVOPS-2068). Workaround: If all the pods are healthy, you can deploy the version again.
- The sync key API returns “400 status code and response error” due to the short-term access token expiry during the sync key operation of a group linked to AWS KMS (JIRA: PROD-3903).
excludedoes not work in the proxy config for operations such as attestation (JIRA: PROD: 3311).
For a complete list of new features, enhancements to existing features, other improvements, and bug fixes refer to the full description of the 4.10 DSM SaaS release.