This article provides an overview of new features, improvements, and resolved issues in the Fortanix Confidential AI 3.18 release.
- This release supports XGBoost (Gradient-Boosted Trees and Gradient-Boosted Random Forest) algorithm that support tabular datatypes to upload pre-trained ONNX and PMML models using the “Upload a Model” flow (BYOM).
- In the Confidential AI “Upload a Model” flow (BYOM), for uploading a model using S3 URL, the validation to ensure that the file size is less than 200 MB is removed to allow larger file sizes.
- Fixed an issue where the user was unable to perform the following until the browser was manually refreshed.
- See the Inference list immediately after creating a new inference flow.
- Run the inference due to the run button being disabled.
Fortanix has a fair usage policy in this Early Customer Access Program. Hence, Fortanix has limited the resources one can create per account. Therefore, it is expected to observe a resource creation failure message once you have reached the max limit.
To report an issue/bug, visit https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Please sign in to leave a comment.