Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) 4.6.2049 provides an overview of the resolved issues.
This release is superseded by May 16, 2022, release.
1. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an invalid API path while setting up Fortanix DSM for Google Workspace CSE (JIRA: PROD-4491).
- Fixed IP whitelisting for IPV4 with App IP policy (JIRA: PROD-4565).
- Fixed an issue where the App credentials (API key) cannot be viewed from the Fortanix DSM UI after quorum approval (JIRA: ROFR-3176).
2. Known Issues
- An account could be lost if account tables are inconsistent between nodes. Make sure a backup is successful before proceeding with ANY upgrade (JIRA: PROD-4234).
- When a node is removed from a 3-node cluster with build 4.2.2087, and the 2-node cluster is upgraded with build 4.3.xxxx, it is possible that the deploy job is exited and marked completed before cluster upgrade (JIRA: DEVOPS-2068). Workaround: If all the pods are healthy, you can deploy the version again.
- The sync key API returns “400 status code and response error” due to the short-term access token expiry during the sync key operation of a group linked to AWS KMS (JIRA: PROD-3903).
excludedoes not work in the proxy config for operations such as attestation (JIRA: PROD: 3311).
To download the DSM SGX (on-prem/Azure) and Software (AWS/Azure/VMWare) packages, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.