Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) 4.3.2030 provides an overview of improvements, resolved issues, and known issues.
- The Rotate linked keys option is now visible for a key that is copied from a 3rd party HSM-backed group to any other Fortanix DSM group (JIRA: ROFR-2952).
2. Bug Fixes
- Fixed a scan error when the user clicks Sync Keys for an AWS KMS group (JIRA: PROD-3787).
- Fixed an issue when upgrading from Kubernetes 1.10 to 1.11/1.12 (JIRA: DEVOPS-2297).
- Fixed an issue with the etcd upgrade (JIRA: DEVOPS-2296).
- Fixed upgrade script when upgrading from Kubernetes 1.11 to 1.12 (JIRA: DEVOPS-2239).
3. Known Issues
- An account could be lost if account tables are inconsistent between nodes. Make sure a backup is successful before proceeding with ANY upgrade (JIRA: PROD-4234).
- When a node is removed from a 3-node cluster with build 4.2.2087, and the 2-node cluster is upgraded with build 4.3.xxxx, it is possible that the deploy job is exited and marked completed before cluster upgrade (JIRA: DEVOPS-2068). Workaround: If all the pods are healthy, you can deploy the version again.
- The sync key API returns “400 status code and response error” due to the short-term access token expiry during the sync key operation of a group linked to AWS KMS (JIRA: PROD-3903).
excludedoes not work in the proxy config for operations such as attestation (JIRA: PROD: 3311).
To download the DSM SGX (on-prem/Azure) and Software (AWS/Azure/VMWare) packages, click here.