Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) 4.4.2033 provides an overview of the resolved issues.
This release is superseded by April 18, 2022, release.
1. Bug Fixes
- Fixed default Azure EC Key permissions in UI (JIRA: ROFR-3085).
- Fixed an issue where the Audit Log export feature in the Fortanix DSM UI trims repeated "actor" field (JIRA: ROFR-3077).
- Fixed incorrect month shown on dashboard due to UTC (JIRA: ROFR-3074).
- Fixed incorrect default and allowed key operations for Azure group keys (JIRA: ROFR-3064).
- Fixed an issue where the cleanup script (
dsm_cleanup_es.sh) exits even when the migration is not complete (JIRA: DEVOPS-2324).
- Fixed an issue while upgrading from k8s 1.10 to 1.11/1.12 (JIRA: DEVOPS-2297).
- Fixed an issue with the etcd upgrade (JIRA: DEVOPS-2296).
2. Known Issues
- An account could be lost if account tables are inconsistent between nodes. Make sure a backup is successful before proceeding with ANY upgrade (JIRA: PROD-4234).
- When a node is removed from a 3-node cluster with build 4.2.2087, and the 2-node cluster is upgraded with build 4.3.xxxx, it is possible that the deploy job is exited and marked completed before cluster upgrade (JIRA: DEVOPS-2068). Workaround: If all the pods are healthy, you can deploy the version again.
- The sync key API returns “400 status code and response error” due to the short-term access token expiry during the sync key operation of a group linked to AWS KMS (JIRA: PROD-3903).
excludedoes not work in the proxy config for operations such as attestation (JIRA: PROD: 3311).
To download the DSM SGX (on-prem/Azure) and Software (AWS/Azure/VMWare) packages, click here.