This document provides an overview of resolved issues and other improvements in the Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) 4.2 Patch (4.2.1533) release.
1. Bug Fixes
- Git protocol for plugin registry is moved to HTTPS. (JIRA: PROD-4052)
- Fixed panic caused by Stats API due to incorrect input parameter. (JIRA: PROD-4008)
- Fixed Azure BYOK scan API error. (JIRA: PROD-3967)
- Fixed an issue where excessive audit log was causing Cassandra to be unstable with a high CPU load average. (JIRA: PROD-3961)
- Fixed an issue where AWS sync keys operation returned 100 keys due to the pagination issue. (JIRA: PROD-3840)
- Fixed AWS scan error. (JIRA: PROD-3787)
- Enforced a limit on what GET logs return. (JIRA: PROD-3632)
- Added mechanism to remove/cleanup Elasticsearch completely (including backup job update). (JIRA: PROD-3174)
3. Known Issues
- Azure BYOK plugin returns out of memory error in case the key vault has more than a certain number of keys (JIRA: PROD-3568).
excludeis not working in the proxy config for operations such as attestation (JIRA: PROD-3311).
- Single node updates can have
kube-dnspending POD (JIRA: DEVOPS-1683).
To download the DSM SGX (on-prem/Azure) and Software (AWS/Azure/VMWare) packages, click here.