The purpose of this article is to describe the various activities that will be logged in a Fortanix CCM system administration account.
Currently, Fortanix CCM supports the following logging systems in a System Administrator account.
- Azure Log Analytics
For the detailed instructions to configure the above external logging systems, refer to User’s Guide: Logging.
System Administration Activities Logged
The following activities are logged on an external logger for a sysadmin account:
- Approving/Rejecting a new account from the Pending tab on the Accounts page.
- Disabling/Enabling an account from the Accounts page.
- Disabling/Enabling/Deleting a System Administrator/Operator from the System Administrators tab on the Users page.
- Inviting a new user to join the System Administrator account from the System Administrators tab on the Users page.
- All the operations related to Applications/Images from the Applications
- All the operations related to Compute Nodes from the Compute Nodes
Approving/Rejecting tasks from the Tasks tab.