Fortanix Data Security Manager SaaS Free Trial
This article describes how to sign up for a free trial and get started with Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) as a Service.
Fortanix offers a free trial for Fortanix DSM as a Service. Set up a free trial to access the Fortanix DSM portal and secure your key management and cryptography services on a cloud-neutral platform.
Sign Up For A Free Trial
- Go to the Fortanix website.
- Click PRODUCTS, and then select Fortanix Data Security Manager™ SaaS.
Figure 1: Fortanix DSM SaaS
- This will take you to the Fortanix DSM SaaS “Start your free trial” page.
Figure 2: Fortanix DSM SaaS free trial
- In the START YOUR FREE TRIAL form, fill the required user information:
- First name and Last name
- Email: Enter your work email
- Job title
- Phone number
- You can optionally select the checkbox “I agree to receive other communications from Fortanix”.
- Click SUBMIT.
- You will now be taken to the Fortanix DSM SaaS SIGN UP page to sign up as a new user.
Figure 3: Sign up
- On the Signup page, the Email address, First name, and Last name fields will be automatically filled in based on the details the user provided in the “Start your free trial” form.
- Create a new password and retype the same.
- Select I’m not a robot captcha for human authentication.
- Click SIGN UP to complete the signup procedure.
Figure 4: Sign up form
Log in to Fortanix DSM SaaS
After you sign up, you will get an email about the successful registration.
- Now go to https://sdkms.fortanix.com and log in using your credentials.
Figure 5: Log in to DSM
Figure 6: Sign in
- Once logged in, you can create a new account, or accept an invitation to join another account. After entering an account, you can view and manage groups, users, applications, and security objects belonging to the account. For more details on how to get started with Fortanix DSM SaaS, refer to the Getting Started Guide.
Figure 7: Dashboard view
When your 30 days free trial for Fortanix DSM SaaS expires, you can renew the subscription from the Fortanix DSM SaaS UI. Follow the steps below:
- In the Fortanix DSM UI, go to Settings and click the SUBSCRIPTION tab.
- On the Current Subscription Plan page, click CHANGE to renew the subscription.
Figure 8: Renew subscription
- In the Plan Change Request dialog box, click SEND REQUEST to submit the renewal request.
Figure 9: Submit request
- After submission, the Fortanix Customer Service team will be informed about the subscription change request. Changes to the subscription will be reflected on the Fortanix DSM SaaS System Administrator portal.
You can alternatively contact the Fortanix Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow-up.