This article provides an overview of features, improvements, bug fixes, and known issues in the Fortanix Confidential Computing Manager (CCM) 3.34 release.
- A container registry account to push the converted application container Image(s).
- A subscription account on Azure Portal to create Compute Node/s.
- CCM SaaS:
Added a new warning on the CCM app create and edit workflows when adding forbidden domains to a Fortanix CCM app.
When deploying the Fortanix CCM Azure Container Instances (ACI) group using the Azure portal, new Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Template parameters - "Startup Timeout Minutes" and "Exit Delay Minutes" are added to exit the container group if attestation fails. For more information, refer to the User's Guide - Deploying the ACI Application Using Azure Portal document.
- Enclave OS:
- Nitro applications now display the amount of encrypted space available for the client application to use.
- CCM SaaS
- Fixed an issue where the connection lines or edges were not cleared when deleting a workflow application or dataset node.
- Fixed an issue that now allows the user to run Nitro workflows on an EKS cluster.
Fortanix has a fair usage policy in this Early Customer Access Program. Hence, Fortanix has limited the resources one can create per account. Therefore, it is expected to observe a resource creation failure message once you have reached the max limit.
ACI and compute node agent for EKS features in 3.30 offer limited support. The following are limitations:
- ACI does not support workflows.
- Applications with network or port configuration are not supported on EKS.
To report an issue or bug, visit https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Node Agent Download
Download link for SGX Platform: https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043407012-Fortanix-Node-Agent-Software-Intel-SGX-Platform
Download link for AWS Nitro Platform: https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/4412575587732-Fortanix-Node-Agent-Software-AWS-Nitro-Platform