This article provides an overview of features, improvements, bug fixes, and known issues in the Fortanix Confidential Computing Manager (CCM) 3.33 release.
- A container registry account to push the converted application container Image(s).
- A subscription account on Azure Portal to create Compute Node/s.
- CCM SaaS:
getBuildDeploymentsnow correctly returns deployments of the selected build.
- Enclave OS:
PATHenvironment variable is now appropriately set in the client environment.
- An empty directory can be now mounted to
/opt/fortanix/enclave-os/overlayfs/directory of the Nitro converted image, where the persistent filesystem block file is saved.
- Detailed error message is displayed when the application runs out of memory.
- Limited support is added for
- Added support for
glibclibrary version 2.37. The update is backward compatible.
- CCM SaaS:
- Improved the functionality of Test Only accounts with Nitro and ACI platforms.
- Added a check for Nitro converter to verify if the key or certificate folder path is present in the client image.
/tmpdirectory can now be executed in Nitro Enclave if the client filesystem anticipates it.
Fortanix has a fair usage policy in this Early Customer Access Program. Hence, Fortanix has limited the resources one can create per account. Therefore, it is expected to observe a resource creation failure message once you have reached the max limit.
ACI and compute node agent for EKS features in 3.30 offer limited support. The following are limitations:
- ACI does not support workflows.
- Applications with network or port configuration are not supported on EKS.
To report an issue or bug, visit https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Node Agent Download
Download link for SGX Platform: https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043407012-Fortanix-Node-Agent-Software-Intel-SGX-Platform
Download link for AWS Nitro Platform: https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/4412575587732-Fortanix-Node-Agent-Software-AWS-Nitro-Platform