This document provides an overview of new features, general enhancements, improvements, and resolved issues in the Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) - Terraform 0.5.24 release.
1. New Features
- Added support for creating and updating Key Access Justification policy when creating security objects for Google Cloud EKM (JIRA: PROD-4928).
2. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the user was unable to create RSA and EC keys in an Azure-backed group (JIRA: DEVOPS-3349).
3. Known Issues
- Creating security objects of type DSA, KCDSA, EC-KCDSA, and Tokenization is not supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Setting the enable or disable options while creating security objects does not take effect (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Deletion of the Key Access Justification policy for security objects for Google Cloud EKM is not supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3806).
- Issues in updating the security
- Unable to update the security object’s group.
- Unable to set an expiration date after the security object is created.
- Unable to deactivate, destroy, or delete a security object.
- Terraform will detect changes when an approval policy, HMG, or cryptographic policy is added to a group, even when nothing is changed in the TF Body. (JIRA: DEVOPS-3667).
- When you invite a user to a Fortanix DSM account as an account member and add this user to a group as an account administrator using the
dsm_group_user_role, even though the user has not accepted the invitation to join the account, the user will still fail to be added to the group (JIRA: DEVOPS-3666).
- Unable to update the DSM group name if the
dsm_groupresource contains an
hmgparameter (JIRA: DEVOPS-3736).
- Issue with deleting an account-level quorum policy (JIRA: DEVOPS-3737).
- Unable to add quorum policy to externally-backed DSM groups using Terraform script (JIRA: DEVOPS-3825).
- Terraform detects change even when the Key Access Justification Policy is not updated (JIRA: DEVOPS-3807).
The Fortanix Terraform provider can be accessed from the Fortanix downloads page - https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/6495657315348-Terraform-Provider.
Please sign in to leave a comment.