This document provides an overview of new features, general enhancements, improvements, and resolved issues in the Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) - Terraform 0.5.23 release.
1. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Terraform SDK was not detecting the security object name modification (JIRA: DEVOPS-2922).
2. Known Issues
- Creating security objects of type DSA, KCDSA, EC-KCDSA, and Tokenization is not supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Setting the enable or disable options while creating security objects does not take effect (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Issues in updating the security
- Unable to update the security object’s group.
- Unable to set expiration date after the security object is created.
- Unable to deactivate, destroy, or delete a security object.
- Terraform will detect changes when an approval policy, HMG, or cryptographic policy is added to a group, even when nothing is changed in the TF Body. (JIRA: DEVOPS-3667).
- When you invite a user to a Fortanix DSM account as an account member and add this user to a group as an account administrator using the
dsm_group_user_role, even though the user has not accepted the invitation to join the account, the user will still fail to be added to the group (JIRA: DEVOPS-3666).
- Unable to update the DSM group name if the dsm_group resource contains an hmg parameter (JIRA: DEVOPS-3736).
- Issue with deleting an account-level quorum policy (JIRA: DEVOPS-3737).
The Fortanix Terraform provider can be accessed from the Fortanix downloads page - https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/6495657315348-Terraform-Provider.