This document provides an overview of new features, general enhancements, improvements, and resolved issues in the Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) - Terraform 0.5.21 release.
1. New Functionality / Features
- Added support to assign multiple groups to a single app with an Authentication method as "Google Service Account" (JIRA: DEVOPS-3299).
- Added support to import keys, and upload the signed certificate and private key. (JIRA: PROD-4714).
- Added support for managing existing groups (JIRA: DEVOPS-3325).
For a complete list of features supported by the Fortanix DSM Terraform provider, refer to the Developer’s Guide: Terraform Provider.
2. Known Issues
- Creating security objects of type DSA, KCDSA, EC-KCDSA, and Tokenization is not supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Setting the enable or disable options while creating security objects does not take effect (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Unable to update group name (JIRA: DEVOPS-3246).
The Fortanix Terraform provider can be accessed from the Fortanix downloads page - https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/6495657315348-Terraform-Provider.