This document provides an overview of new features, general enhancements, improvements, and resolved issues in the Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) - Terraform 0.5.20 release.
1. New Functionality / Features
- Added support to add users to a DSM group after group creation (JIRA: DEVOPS-3264).
- Added support to return public keys in PEM format (JIRA: DEVOPS-3351).
- Added support to create and update the Cryptographic policy for DSM accounts and groups (JIRA: DEVOPS-3350).
- Added support to create a plugin and associate it with a DSM group (JIRA: DEVOPS-3353).
For a complete list of features supported by the Fortanix DSM Terraform provider, refer to the Developer’s Guide: Terraform Provider.
2. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that did not allow a user to add a Quorum approval policy for an AWS KMS or Azure backed group (JIRA: DEVOPS-3295).
- Fixed an issue where the key_size field was made mandatory which is not required in the case of a security object of type Elliptical Curve (JIRA: DEVOPS-3243).
- Fixed an issue where the security object creation of type Elliptical Curve was not working (JIRA: DEVOPS-3243).
- Fixed an issue where creating an AWS-backed group supports only "us-east-1" region. No other regions were supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
3. Known Issues
- Creating security objects of type DSA, KCDSA, EC-KCDSA, and Tokenization is not supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Setting the enable or disable options while creating security objects does not take effect (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Unable to update group name (JIRA: DEVOPS-3246).
The Fortanix Terraform provider can be accessed from the Fortanix downloads page - https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/6495657315348-Terraform-Provider.