This document provides an overview of new features, general enhancements, improvements, and resolved issues in the Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) - Terraform 0.5.19 release.
1. New Functionality / Features
- Added support for Signature policy and Encryption policy definition for RSA key types (JIRA: DEVOPS-3155).
- Added support for the following operations while updating an existing app (JIRA: DEVOPS-3155).
- Adding a group
- Deleting a group
- Modifying a group permission
- Adding/modifying the group description.
- Support for modifying default group permissions during app creation (JIRA: DEVOPS-3155).
For a complete list of features supported by the Fortanix DSM Terraform provider, refer to the Developer’s Guide: Terraform Provider.
2. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an error while creating a group in DSM Terraform Provider version 0.5.18 (JIRA: DEVOPS-3157).
- Fixed an issue where an app was associated with multiple groups even if a group association for the app was removed (JIRA: DEVOPS-3247).
3. Known Issues
- Creating security objects of type DSA, KCDSA, EC, EC-KCDSA, and Tokenization are not supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Setting the enable or disable options while creating security objects does not take effect (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Creating an AWS-backed group is supported only for the "us-east-1" region. No other regions are supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Unable to update group name (JIRA: DEVOPS-3246).
key_sizefield was made mandatory which is not required in the case of an Elliptical Curve (JIRA: DEVOPS-3243).
- The Elliptical Curve security object creation is not working (JIRA: DEVOPS-3243).
The Fortanix Terraform provider can be accessed from the Fortanix downloads page - https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/6495657315348-Terraform-Provider.