This document provides an overview of new features, general enhancements, improvements, and resolved issues in the Fortanix Data Security Manager (DSM) - Terraform 0.5.18 release.
1. New Functionality / Features
- Added support to create a Quorum approval policy for DSM accounts (JIRA: DEVOPS-2930).
- Added support to create a Quorum approval policy for DSM groups (JIRA: DEVOPS-2872).
For a complete list of features supported by the Fortanix DSM Terraform provider, refer to the Developer’s Guide: Terraform Provider.
2. Known Issues
- Creating security objects of types DSA, KCDSA, EC, EC-KCDSA, and Tokenization are not supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Setting the enable or disable options while creating security objects does not take effect (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
- Creating an AWS-backed group is supported only for the "us-east-1" region. No other regions are supported (JIRA: DEVOPS-3110).
The Fortanix Terraform provider can be accessed from the Fortanix downloads page - https://support.fortanix.com/hc/en-us/articles/6495657315348-Terraform-Provider.